Sunday, March 2, 2014

Where did this toddler come from?

I am uncertain at what age a baby actually becomes a toddler; however, I am pretty certain that Owen has now made that transition.  I have stopped referring to him as a baby.  Although, every now and then an older child calls him "baby" and it warms my heart.  Nonetheless, Owen has unofficially toddlerhood and all of the terrors and joys that come along with that.  Such as playing with plastic bags....
Owen is oddly into organizing things.  I do not always understand what he is trying to accomplish, but he does seem to take his organizing very seriously. 

The diapers have became the latest point of fascination for him.  He will move them from room to room individually and then stack them in some manner.  He then gets very upset when I have to grab one and use it... does not quite understand that is why we actually have the diapers.

No more baby food for this guy!  Raisins and crackers will do just fine.

I am so sick of this cold and never ending polar vortecies (not sure what the plural is for vortex, but pretty sure there should not be a need for plural polar vortex).  We sometimes pretend that Target is a free amusement park and I just let Owen run amok.  The employees love us there.

Gymnastics are another good energy burning avenue.

Free toddler dance parties at public libraries are also great.  It was difficult to capture Owen's moves, but they were amazing.  Hopefully soon he will be able to take these moves outside.






No comments:

Post a Comment